Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
I hope that you’ll visit and create unforgettable moments here with your fellow travelers.
My Guesthouse Story
In September 2016, I quit my job as a salesman, and I established HOSTEL&BAR LnK (Lodging & Kin). My guests usually ask me why I started this business in Osaka instead of Tokyo. The reason is because my hostel’s architect/designer was living in Osaka. He was kind to me, and his stylish designs were really appealing. We became as close as brothers, so I chose to establish my hostel here in Osaka. My next dream is to make more guesthouses around Japan with him.
Nearby Key Locations
- 15 minutes to Dotonbori (Namba) area on foot
- 15 minutes to Used (Osaka station) area by train
- 30 minutes to Universal Studios Japan by train
- 35 minutes to Kaiyukan (aquarium) by train
- 40 minutes to Kansai International Airport (KIX) by train.
This is a smaller hostel with a maximum capacity of just 15 people. If you’re wanting to meet other travelers while also having a quiet space to call your own, this is the place for you. I serve a traditional Japanese breakfast to my guests every morning, so you can always rest assured that you’ll wake up to a delicious meal.
We have 4 rooms here.
1. Mixed dorm for 6 people (2 bunk beds and 2 single bed)
2. Female-only dorm for 4 people (2 bunk beds)
3. Private room for 2 people (1 bunk bed)
4. Private room for 2 people (Japanese tatami room with traditional Japanese-style futon beds).
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, power outlets, and ample space for your luggage. Shared rooms have privacy curtains around the beds, along with a space to hang your clothes.. I also provide speedy Wi-fi throughout the hostel.
This hostel has two brand-new private showers and a shared sink space. Towels are available for rent if desired.
Reception and Hostel Policies
Check-in: 4 PM-11 PM
Check-out: until 11AM
- Check-in after 11 PM is unfortunately not allowed. If you are arriving at Kansai International Airport after 9:30 PM, you’ll have to book another place for your first night.
- Upon checking in, you’ll be provided with a passcode that allows you to enter the hostel anytime, day or night.
- Guest rooms are located on the upper floor with NO elevator available. I’ll be happy to carry your luggage upstairs if you require assistance.
- Quiet hours are from 11 PM - 7 AM. Please be considerate of the shared spaces.
- Bed-sharing of adults is not accepted. Please book one bed per person. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>