Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You can cancel your booking for free up to 4 weeks before your arrival. The reservation fee (10%) will not be refunded. After that, we will charge cancellation fee which is the same as the price of the first night of your stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
To confirm the reservation, you are required to pay a reservation fee which is 10% of the total cost of your stay. You can pay the remaining balance with cash or credit card when you arrive at the hostel.
Please provide the rooming list for the guests before your arrival to make your check-in go more smoothly.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Guests are welcome to use our modern and well-equipped kitchen. In our cozy and stylish living room you can read, play games, work on your laptop, meet new people – or just chill away! We have our own little garden, where depending on the season you can soak in the sun or make snowmen. Twice a week we offer our guests a Finnish sauna experience.
Our guests can use the laundry room for a small fee. Meeting rooms, an auditorium, a sauna department, sport facilities and catering services are also available in the buildings next door upon request!
Our hostel is right next to the Central Park of Helsinki, although we would describe it more as a forest. We are at a quiet residential area with great public transport to the city center. We are located near the main street of Helsinki; Mannerheimintie. There are many buses and a tram going to the city center from Mannerheimintie. There is a small supermarket approximately 100 meters from the hostel, as well as a 24h supermarket on Mannerheimintie, approximately 500 meters from the hostel.
We have 19 individually designed rooms, so each visit to Myö Hostel is different from the other! Doesn’t matter if you’re travelling with family, friends, pets or by yourself – we have the perfect room for you. The price of our rooms includes: WI-FI, Breakfast, Towels and linens, Soap, Hairdryer.
We have private rooms for up to 4 people. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. We have dorm rooms for 4 and 8 people. Our sturdy bunk beds with curtains guarantee a good night's sleep. Each bed has a quality mattress and linens, a reading light, a power socket and a locker. The attached shared bathrooms are recently renovated and always clean. We also have accessible rooms – please contact the hostel and make sure we have one available during your visit!
Myö Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: free if canceled more than 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. We prefer cards to cash as we have a very limited amount of change.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We have a 24/7 on-call phone. Our staff is mostly available on the premises from 7-15.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>