Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Welcome to our website. we, the staff of Shimaya Ryokan are here to make your stay at Yudanaka Onsen(Spa) pleasant and memorable.
Located in the center of town, we are only 8minutes away from the Yudanaka station of Nagano Dentetsu Line. Within a short walking distance you will find various types of restaurants and sushi bars, all reasonably priced. A 24 hour convenience store, a coin-operated laundry, an ATM machine and a Post Office.
When requested, we provide 'on-demand' free shuttle services to and from the Shimaya to the Jigokudani Snow monkey park.
If you come to town with heavy pieces of luggage, please give us an advance notice. We will be happy to pick you up at the Yudanaka Station. You are also welcome to our information desk at the reception.
At our hotel, you can enjoy our public Onsen (hot spring bath) filled with the 100% natural hot spring water, which on weekdays can be reserved in advance for private use by families and couples.
If you wish to experience an open-air bath(Roten-buro)with a spectacular view of the sunset. We can drive you to 'Tomi-no-yu' located five minutes away from our hotel, we do hope that you will make the most of your stay in Yudanaka Onsen Nagano
Check-in is 3pm and Check-out is 10am.
Dinner is offered upon request. (make sure to order once confirming your booking through your booking service,
prices vary) Breakfast on the following day can be prepared if you ask for it when you check-in. (Japanese1350Yen per person.western800Yen per person)).
Free internet access through our PCs or with your laptop. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Telefoner med kort
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>