Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be communicated with a 1 week advance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
many frequently travelers. By providing a high quality, clean and safe
accommodation, combined with a social atmosphere and a privileged
localization, it is the right place to stay for those who are looking
for a truly positive experience in São Paulo.
We are settled in Vila Madalena, which is famous for its cultural and
social activities. And, of course, for its intense bohemian nightlife.
Vila Madalena Metro Station is located just 2 blocks away from the
hostel, which is the same distance to the main local bars and
restaurants. Avenida Paulista is just 2 metro stations far from us.
Beyond comfortable beds and clean bathrooms, we also offer access to
our private bar, a barbecue area and a pleasant backyard. We encourage
you all to spend some time here and hang out both with our staff and
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Skatter inkluderet
Værd at bemærke
Depending of the period of your booking you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>