Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A group booking will need a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Located less than 2 minutes from Paulista Avenue and the Triano-MASP subway station, we offer a very privileged location so our guests can meet and enjoy the best of Sao Paulo. For practicality, comfort, entertainment and enjoyment of our guests, we count on: kitchen, free Wi-fi, cinema, games room, bar with terrace, city information and tours and much more. Come and be amazed at the heart of Sao Paulo!
With a total of 60 beds, we have different types of rooms for the best accommodation of our guests:
- Female Dorm;
- Mixed Dorms;
- Private rooms w / bathroom and w / TV;
- Private rooms suite with TV;
- Bathroom / Dressing: female, male or mixed;
* All beds have taken and individual lighting.
Entertainment, leisure and facilities:
- Reception (24 hours);
- Free Wireless;
- Bar with terrace;
- Games room;
- Computer room with printer and scanner;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Daily Activities
- Infos about the city, tours and reservations.
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
Depending of the period of your booking you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Year´s eve or Carnival. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>