Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The concept of a travellers' hostel reinvented radically to cater travellers all over; Nepalaya Eco Hostel offers a unique boutique retreat experience giving you a socially vibrant atmosphere with the right blend of serene nature, magnificent view of the Fishtail and other mountains of the Annapurna range and not to mention the satisfaction of contributing to the philanthropic movements.
This nomads' abode boasts of clean and spacious rooms, an alluring garden, with a breezy bar facing the garden not to mention a rooftop as well, a reposeful baithak (hangout space) with a cozy fireplace, a library for the bookworms, elegant dining hall and kitchen and above all, the most accessible and empathetic staff who have abundance of experience catering to travellers' needs.
Nepalaya Eco Hostel is run by a very experienced team of family who place providing gratifying hospitality before anything else and believe in being accessible and empathetic to the concerns of the travellers and are always open to listening to your concerns in order to provide a memorable and fruitful experience that you will want to comeback for. Nepalaya Eco hostel also provides avenues to experience the local culture and spirit of the people through their philanthropic movements. Nepalaya Eco hostel - Come in as guest. leave as a family. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>