Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full price has to be paid 1 week before arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Nirvana hotel was started by Wandhikhar, a Tibetan native of Xiahe, a small town located in the Tibetan autonomous region of Gansu province, China. In November 2013, Nirvana Restaurant & Bar was opened. It was an immediate success. In August 2014, Nirvana Hotel was opened.
Nirvana Hotel has 15 well equipped and cozy guest rooms, all with private bathrooms. Our rooms are extremely clean and our mattresses of the highest quality for your sleeping comfort. Our Nirvana dorms are clean and centrally located, just 5 minutes walk from the Labrang monastery and town center. We offer free wifi, we can organize tours in the area, we have laundry service, a library and most importantly: good, efficient and friendly service by fluent English speaking staff.
Nirvana Restaurant & Bar offers Tibetan, Western and Chinese food. We have a good coffee machine to serve you with freshly brewed coffee all day long. We have a wide variety of beers , wines and liqueurs in our beautiful bar. We offer fresh fruit juices, fruit shakes and we have a good selection of Chinese teas.
Look forward to welcoming you as our guests :-) Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>