Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
And people who are living here would probably be sad if there was no rain in abundance - because Saint-P is so good in the rain. If you are well prepared :) Do not be afraid to get wet! We will help you with this! No Rain No Pain Hostel is a place in the heart of St. Petersburg, where it's always warm, dry and soulful! We have everything in order to make your stay in the city as comfortable as possible. And we can easily cope with the rain and its consequences, because we have all the essentials for this! :) No rain - no sorrow! Welcome to No Rain No Pain!
The reception is open 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week. Your beds are already laid and waiting for you! You will find free towels in your room.
Do you like tea or coffee? They are available in unlimited quantities in the common room. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hostel. Convenient places and a sufficient number of electric outlets, there you can comfortably accommodate with your laptop or phone. Free calls to St. Petersburg. We have a fully equipped kitchen - refrigerator, stove, microwave, crockery, pots, pans, glasses and cups at your full disposal! Remember that in our hostel act self-service - do not forget to clean up dishes after yourself. And also - sign your products :) We do our best to make your stay as relaxed as possible. Just use our lockers to store your valuables. Close the locker at night and enjoy a deep sleep. We can wash and dry your clothes for a small fee. There is a free storage for your luggage before check-in and after check-out before your departure from St. Petersburg (day-in-day). Say 'No!' to cold&flu and wet feet! If the weather outside the window is classical for St. Petersburg, and you have nothing with you, ask administrator! We always have umbrellas, raincoats and much more that will help you protect yourself from the rain! And if you are still wet, we will do everything so that it does not affect for your health and mood! Dryers for shoes, warm blankets, dry towels, first aid kit and much more are waiting for you! Want more? All sights, museums, shops, entertainment, bars, restaurants and clubs are in walking distance from hostel! Palace Square and the Arch of the General Staff - only 50 m! We are waiting for you at No Rain No Pain!
No Rain No Pain Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Check-in time starts at 14.00. Check-out time until 12.00.
2. We will ask you to provide your passport or other identity document while check-in and to pay the total price for all days of your staying at the hostel. If your staying at our hostel is less than one day, you should pay the full cost of one-day staying. You also pay for staying if you not come to hostel at night.
3. Key deposit is 500 rubles (refundable) - we will return it on your departure.
4. Put your shoes off, when you come in to hostel. Use personal slippers.
5. It is forbidden to move items from the common areas to the rooms (including dishes and cups).
6. Keep your food in the refrigerator and put your date of departure on it.
7. Please use hot water economically.
8. Keep the hostel clean (social areas, guest kitchen, showers etc.). If you use the guest kitchen, please wash your dishes after
cooking and clean the table.
9. Rooms are cleaned daily. Bed linen and towels are changed at the request.
10. Put your valuable belongings in the lockers. The hostel is not responsible for items left unattended.
11. Please be polite and friendly with other guests of the hostel. Keep silence after 23.00 till 8.00. Your guests can stay in the hostel
until 23.00. Be careful with hostel’s property; don’t break furniture or other things.
12. In the hostel are prohibited: Smoking (except special areas); Drinking strong alcohol, drugs ; Talking loudly at night hours, screaming, abusing of other guests; Pets.
13. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation for visitors who: — Do not have passport or other identity document; — Are in the state of intoxication; — Preventing a comfortable stay at the hostel for other guests; — Violating fire safety rules; — Didn’t pay for their accommodation; — disagree with rules of our hostel.
14. ATTENTION: Administration of the hostel has the right to call police and to impose a penalty in the amount 5000 RUB for the guest who disturb the public peace and don't keep silence after 23:00, regardless of time of day or year, and without refund. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>