Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Closest Hostel to Jazz Fest! Walking distance!
10% for any Hostel membership card
Located on the famous Canal streetcar line, come see why Jazz House is the perfect spot to experience all of this city's exquisite food, astounding music, and unique culture. Just a ten minute ride from Bourbon St., the cemeteries, and City Park. Five minute walk to bars, restaurants, and even the bayou!
The number one compliment we get here is our staff. Every guest is different, so let us help you personalize your trip and make New Orleans into your second home. And, with a good mixture of dorm rooms and affordable privates, our hostel is perfect for your group of any size.
*Alcohol allowed 24/7
*Free WiFi in all rooms
*Free street parking
*Free towel and linens
*Free PC and printing
*Beautiful outdoor patio
Jazz House offers the best atmosphere and location to visit everything from the dripping Spanish moss of City Park to the lively party culture of Bourbon St. Take your beer for a walk down the bayou and get a po-boy at the hundred-year-old Parkway Tavern or try famous Neyow's Creole Cafe one block away. At this hostel, we truly care about giving you the best experience possible and coming away from our city with beautiful memories. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>