Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The house served as the venue of grand social functions of Tagbilaran which were attended by prominent political and social personalities from both local and national levels.
One of those grand gatherings was the meeting of then President Roxas with Elpidio Quirino, a senator then, former governor Perfecto Balili, the brother of Eladio and some other important local political personalities.
In March 1942, the war (WWII) reached Bohol. Tagbilaran was occupied by the Japanese Imperial Army.
Almost everyone evacuated the town. The fine Balili house was requisitioned for use by high ranking Japanese officers where social gatherings were still held.
The house which still stands today, still carries the marks of its past grandeur that manifests how the Tagbilaranons lived their lives in the past.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 10:00 to 16:00.
2.1 Request for confirmation if coming in later than 16:00 otherwise reservation will be automatically cancelled.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 07:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction: 18+.
7. Taxes not included. 12% VAT tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Varme brusebade
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>