Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The rooms in Ok Chawkoh Bungalow have a bathroom inside and another room bathroom outside. This bungalow can you booking with a fan room or air conditioner room, a mosquito net and a balcony. Can go to local market 10 minute. Go to Mauythai school 10 minute. Free Wi-Fi is available in throughout the property to keep you connected. Free private parking is also possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Bike hire and car hire are available at this guest house and the area is popular for snorkeling or booking scuba diving at the hotel too.
Any cancellation received within 7 days or modified prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge. Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given (Hotel policy).
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 14:00 - 20:00.
2. Check-out Time: 07:00 - 11:00.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
(2) If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
5. Child and Extra Bed:
(1) All children are welcome.
(2) There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>