Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Okara Guesthouse offers bicycle hire at an additional charge. Kiyomizu-dera Temple is 2.7 km from Kyoyado Okara, while Samurai Kembu Kyoto is 2.7 km from the property.
Free Wi-Fi access is available on site, while air conditioning and heating is also available. There is a manga room on site where guests can unwind and read manga books. Guests will also find a backyard on site. The shared bathroom features a traditional Japanese Goemon-style bath.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
Here is how to get to our guesthouse form JR Kyoto Station.
1) Go out of JR Kyoto Central Exit. Walk towards to Post Office, then turn right after crossing
crosswalk.Go straight while seeing Lawson convenience store on your left
2) Turn left at Cafe VELOCE at the corner then walk straight on Shiokoji Street until you see another
crosswalk.Cross the crosswalk diagonally and go right while seeing the sign ORIX on your
left (Nishinoroin Street)
3) Go straight while seeing Seven Eleven on your left, and cross the crosswalk then keep
straight (Nishinoroin Street).
4) Turn left at the first corner after passing the Hotel Rakucho. You will also see the sign
”Nishinotoin Hanayacho” and Barbar Tsubota on your left. Next to Barbar Tsubota is Guesthouse
Okara. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>