Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund of balance taken, unless we are given 1 weeks notification.
Additional Terms and Conditions
20 euro per person as security deposit for group bookings. This is fully refundable on departure.
For all bookings over 500 euro in value, a 50% deposit must be paid 1 month in advance of arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our hostel offers affordable, central, clean and fun accommodation in the best location in the city! Not only are we budget-friendly but our hostel is part of the famous Oliver St John Gogarty's Irish Bar - the only hostel in Ireland to have a bar on-site!
If you feel peckish, Gogarty's pub serve traditional Irish meals all washed down with the best Guinness in town! Live music is played daily so hostel guests will be entertained from dawn until dusk!
All our rooms and dorms are ensuite; we also have a fully-equipped kitchen with a dining area so you are free to prepare your own meals each day. We like to make this a home-from-home so we offer free continental breakfast, free tea and coffee all day, great common areas, laundry facilities and all the basics for hire, not to mention a 24-hour reception and no curfew!
Most tourist sites are within walking distance and we offer discounted tickets to some local attractions. Discounted car parking is also available at Fleet Street Car Park!
Temple Bar itself is a network of narrow cobbled 18th-century streets between the River Liffey and Dame Street with Oliver St John Gogarty's right in the centre. Gogarty's consists of three bars and has a restaurant on the top floor, so as soon as you set foot outside the door of the hostel you can immediately feel and hear the electric buzz that is Temple Bar.
Gogarty's Hostel is located in one of the busiest and most popular areas of Dublin City Centre and is ideal for all you party animals who are looking for fun and excitement!!!
Gogarty's Hostel is group-friendly and if we can't fit you into our hostel we have self-catering apartments, too, which are perfect for any group!
Please note: we don't accept children under the age of 18 years.
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Ingen udgangsforbud
- Skatter inkluderet
Værd at bemærke
Check-out time is 10.30am.
Cancellations for hostel bookings made less than 24 hours in advance of arrival will result in the first night's accommodation being charged.
For no-shows, hostel policy applies. – replace with below
-No Shows will result in 100% of accommodation price being charged.
Preauthorisation of the first nights stay is made to the credit card used to secure the booking prior to your arrival. In the case of debit cards, the first night's accommodation must be pre-paid.
For all other bookings where value exceeds €500, 50% of the total amount must be paid one month in advance of arrival. This is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Valid Photo ID is required from all guests upon check in.
Please note: we don't accept children under the age of 18 years
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>