Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
As we known, Orange Hotel Wenhua Chiayi is the former Cathay Bank. The Forte Hotel Group insist on the concept of environmental protection and resources reuse. They did not remove the building, but just transformed it into a hotel. The outside wall shows a gradient colors from dark grey to light orange. It is consistent with the Orange Hotel and the sunrise in Ali Mountain from midnight to daybreak. Orange Hotel Wenhua Chiayi became the brand new landmark on Wenhua Road.
The Orange Hostel has been managed like a hotel. All the equipment here is really excellent no matter its decoration, furniture and shower equipment. Here we provide the guest a simple kitchenware, and 24H free coffee and tea. We also have an unique ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œFruit CornerÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â serving the seasonal fruit makes our guest feel like they are at home. We have built a wide balcony, it breaks the fence between hotel and the outside world, they can see the life in the city, hear the laughing in the park. It makes the view more broad, and gave our guest a different type of hostel.
Orange Hotel Wenhua Chiayi is located in the city's prime downtown location and is a 1-minute walk to the renowned fountain roundabout and Wenhua Night Market where you can enjoy delicious street food from traditional hawkers. Chiayi Station and Beimen Station are both 5-minutes away by car, making this the best place to start your exploration of Chiayi. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>