Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are located at Shkodra city, 10 minutes away by walking from downtown, that means from ” Pedonale Zone”. Pemaj Hostel is exactly 90 meters in front of University of Nursing. We offer a very good accommodation. You will feel here like in your home and you can communicate with us in English, German or Italian languages. The Hostel is clean, secure, and our staff are on hand to help 24 hours a day if you need them. Our hostel is a perfect spot to discover Shkodra, because we are close to everything to see and do in this city. Close to bus stations, to markets, to restaurants etc.
Pemaj Hostel is also the first choice if you just like to relax a bit from the noises of the city. Sitting in our garden you won`t feel like you are in Shkodra, there you can smoke a cigarette, drink a homemade Raki, put your meat on the fire, eat something or just discuss with other people in hostel. By us you will feel very comfortable and you will have a great time, all of these spending very less money. On request we offer trips to Komani Lake, and to Thethi, which are breathtaking and very famous places too.
Check in: from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
Check out: 12.00 pm
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Credit Cards not accepted, only cash payments
Breakfast not included, (extra fee to pay)
Taxes Included Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>