Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Ping House is located right in front of Saint Ludmila Cathedral which is held Christmas market, Easter Market every year and you can see that Cathedral through windows.
Free simple breakfast for every guests and you can use kitchen for cooking. The guests can have free tea and coffee anytime. We have special bathrooms for only women also we have tables for comport make-up with nice view in women's dormitory. We offer private locker and key for it, personal towel, slipper. Each bathroom has hair drier, body washer and shampoo. Each room has table, full-length mirror. We have self designed private bed so you can feel like your home even though you are in dormitory room. Free copy, printing and Wi-Fi is available.
Ping House Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Non smoking inside.
Guests younger than 18 years old allowed to stay only with adult accompany.
Children younger than 10 years old not allowed to stay.
Luggage store possible before check in and after check in.
Ping House is not responsible for any lost during the guests stay in the hostel. Valuables possible to keep in the locker.
Printer and copy available upon the request.
Our beds are private style with private curtain and comfortable house shaped bed frame.
We provide breakfast, towel, slippers, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo and fridge also guests can use kitchen anytime. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>