Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
rest. It has a kiosk where to put hammocks to relax and also a BBQ. It is a place to disconnect from the visual and auditory contamination of large
cities. The house has a kitchen with a fridge, stove, blender, kitchen utensils, dining room, terrace, living room, parking.
You can wake up every day and feel the sea breeze and hear the sound of birds on the beautiful mornings in this area.
Playa Samara Hostel is located in front of the beach of Camarones. It is on the main street of Boca de Camarones. To the surroundings is the Los Cocos restaurant and it is also about 300 meters from the Flamingos National Park.
The house has 3 rooms: Double Room: is a room with a large bed for two people, has a fan, air conditioning, private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Standard Room 4 people: it is a room with two bunk beds, the bathroom is in the corridor. Standard Room 6 people: it is a room with 3 bunk beds, the bathroom is in the corridor. All rooms include bed linen and towel for
Playa Samara Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 6.000 COP per person per day.
Reception open from 8am to 8pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>