Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
You will definitely enjoy Prisca's hostel and Victoria's relaxed way of living!
A few minutes' walk from the bus station, Citadel, Saint George's Basilica, shopping centres, restaurants, market, etc.
Breakfast can be prepared by yourself in the common kitchen. Supermarket is just a few metres away round the corner. Coffee shops and cafes are easily accessible within a few minutes.
We have the availability of one room (mixed dorm) with six beds (3 bunkbeds). The room is provided with a ceiling fan, gas heater and a safety box for each bed. Beds on lower level are furnish with curtains for more privacy.
Minimum age for stay at the hostel is 18 years unless accompanied by an adult.
Terms & Conditions:
Check in from 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
In case of late check in, guests have to inform beforehand by not later than 12:00 p.m. on the arrival day with the time of arrival. If the hostel is not informed before, check in will not be made until the next check in time. (P.S. Please note that it takes around 3 hours from time of arrival at Malta International Airport to arrive at the hostel).
Check out 09:00 a.m. No access to the room is possible after check out.
Late check out after the regular check out time will lead to charges by the hostel. Charges will be at the rate of an extra night.
Full payment has to be made upon arrival in cash or by credit card.
Payment of the first night stay at the hostel must be done at least 72 hr before date of arrival. Failure to effect payment will lead to the cancellation of your booking. Late arrival at the hostel without prior information at least by 12:00 p.m. on date of arrival will lead to the cancellation of the booking and forfeiture of the payment for the first night stay.
Guests have to provide credit card details at the time of booking authorising the hostel to withdraw the first night stay cost 72 hrs prior to arrival.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations up to 72hr before arrival will not incur any charges. Late cancellation or No Show, will lead to charging for the first night costs of stay.
Entrance to the hostel is via a code number. The guest must communicate via email on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request the pin code number to enter the hostel. Communication via email must be done not later than 12:00 p.m. on the arrival date.
The hostel does not provide food service, however the guests may use the common kitchen available at the property.
Taxes are not included - occupancy tax is at the rate of 5 EUR per person per stay
Breakfast is not included.
Wake-up call on the check-out day may be requested in advance at least 24 hours before.
All public areas are monitored by CCTV cameras. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>