Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Continental breakfast, with a tasty Andalusian touch. We have adapted our facilities for people with reduced mobility. If you wish, you can opt for a parking space 50 meters from Puerta de la Luna, in public parking.
Come immerse yourself in the most fascinating Arab Middle Ages! Discover the majestic splendor of the Umayyad Al-Andalus! Hostel Puerta de la Luna, offers its clients two rooms with the possibility of a third place in an extra bed. The rooms have private bathroom, TV, air conditioning and 150cm bed. From the room you can enjoy the magnificent views offered by the interior of the wall. Family room: photos and information: Hostel Puerta de la Luna offers its clients a room with up to six beds. The rooms have private bathroom, TV, air conditioning, 150cm bed and four 90cm folding beds. Ideal for families. Offers its clients two shared rooms with eight fixed and mobile bunk beds, each with air conditioning. All beds have individually: locker, bedside table, plug and lamp.
Puerta de la Luna Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13.00 to 20.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not included
Reception from 08.00 to 15.00/ 17.00 to 20.00
Pet are not allowed Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>