Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Puerto Caracol is in Isla Múcura, it is 1 hour 30 minutes by boat from Santiago de Tolú. Isla Múcura belongs to the San Bernardo Archipelago and borders Isla Tintipán and Santa Cruz del Islote.
Puerto Caracol is designed for those who want to live a different experience of travel, so you will be staying in simple wooden houses by the sea, like a local. It is also a great way to spend less money on accommodation and invest it in activities. Basic meals are included (lunch, dinner and breakfast).
Puerto Caracol Isla Mucura Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included.
24 h Reception.
Child friendly (travelling to the island with children under 2 years old is not recommended). Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>