Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Pushkar is one of the very few real youth hostels located to the North Lakeside in Pokhara. If you are a social person, come visit us.We are a base camp for your travels in Nepal. You come and check in and meet other travelers and make plans with them to go Trekking, Hiking,Canyoning,Rafting, Bunjee jumping,Zipline Flyer,Paragliding,Safari trips,Yoga and Meditation.
Free Individual Lockers
Free Fast Wi-Fi in all Rooms
Free library of books including travel guides
Free city maps and travelling advice
Free Unlimited Toilet Papers,Soap,Shampoo
Free Pool Table and GYM
We Have Same day Laundry Service,No Curfew,Travelers Message Board,Gear Swap/ Donation Box, Down to Earth Friendly Host and Staff,Rooftop with Hammocks with great view of Fewa Lake and Free Pool Table ,Big Common Room.
All in all, you make us your home and your pit stop points to store luggages and make more plans further on your journey. We are your home here in Pokhara, Nepal.
Also, all the taxes are included in the room rates.
Hope To See You Soon.
Pushkar Backpackers Hostel Policies & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 10:00 .
Breakfast Not Included.
Pets are not Allowed. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>