Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Welcome to Rainbow EcoGarden, it is an organic farm just outside the city offering accommodations in rooms or in a small shady camping site. Free use of a complete kitchen with pots, dishes, refrigeretor, tools..
Free bikes and a nice swimming pool from may to september.
Close to Venice in a green relaxing area. You can easily reach the historical town by public bus, every 15' minutes, 1,5 euro ticket
In summer time we organize a lot of night events with music, theatre, dinner, and during the day, we organize many tours in the region such as boat trips to the islands of the lagoon and tours in the northern region, where there are many cities such as Padua, Treviso, Bassano, Asolo, etc and also places of great natural interest (the hills of Padua, Dolomites, lakes and parks). We produce organic vegetables.
Our property has a nice pool and large garden, a dining area where you can relax with other guests and new friends. Always private not shared rooms with private bathroom inside. Free bikes, barbeque, wifi, hot water.
Late cancellations or no shows will result in your credit card to be charged the amount of the first night
Check in from 10.00 am to 22.00 pm
Check out: 11.00 am Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>