Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any amendment of booking should be made 7 days before check in date, otherwise penalty which is the same as the rate of first night will be applied
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Vi er vilde med dette hostel! Vi giver det tommelfingeren op for dets altid høje kundevurderinger og fremragende kvalitetsscore.
Rainbow Lodge HK
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Guest Helpers are always here to assist guests with hearty service. Comfy common zone with free TV and Wi-Fi, free coffee and tea are ready for guests to refresh and meet up the new friends, sharing travel stories with other travelers.
The property understands guests concern privacy. Every single bed here is well-equipped with reading light and a curtain, which you can still maintain some private space even you are sharing the room with others.
Rainbow Lodge Hong Kong is definitely more than a sleeping place that we frequently offer some group activities with guests to discover our beautiful Hong Kong. New ideas are always welcome! Stay with us and join our activities!
Rainbow Lodge Hong Kong is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>