Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Important for those who want to party in Saint- Petersburg(!!!): the hostel is located on the “right”, party side of the bridges, so you will always be able to go to sleep anytime at night without any problems and not appear to be cut-off from your hostel, which happens to many an unknowning person as the bridges open at night and stay that way until 6 a.m. which is very typical for Saint- Petersburg.
After crazy parties, long walks and excursions our hostel is the best place to rest are recharge your energy. It is very clean, peaceful and cozy inside. Friendly staff will always tell you the best places to visit and provide you with everything you need.
Free wi-fi (really fast internet), 24-hour reception, kitchen, gym and laundry is always at your disposal as well.
We can also help foreign visitors with all the necessary services related to registration and visa support!
Fly Away Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - registration fee for foreigners is 250 RUB per person.
Breakfast not included.
Linen not included
Early check-in (from 00-00 till 12-00): 50% from the room price.
Late check-out (from 12-00 till 00-00): 50% from the room price.
You must give the accommodation at least 48 Hours notice of any change and/or cancellation of your booking, otherwise you will be charged for the 1 night's room charge and any remaining nights will be cancelled, for No show you will be charged 1 night's room charge. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>