Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Home is not a place, It’s a feeling!
We’ll make you feel right at home during your stay with us! Our dorms and beds are clean & comfortable with well equipped of bed curtain, socket, reading light.
Cleanliness is our priority
We proved from our reviews 10/10, We can guaranteed how clean we are!!
Respect Thai Culture, we ask your assistance to remove your shoes at the entrance - Shoes boxes are provided.
An extra pairs of hands when needed
Reset Hostel running by Local Thai's and we serve with heart and care...Your happiness is our aim!
Escape from the usual touristy crowd, which is perfect for guest who really want to get “RESET” Klong Muang beach is pretty beach located to the north of Ao Nang and the beach are free of long-tail boats traffic. Plenty of original beach bars and restaurants to spend while waiting sunset.
All day light snacks
It’s time to get your snack on…all day long! Cookies!! Biscuits!! Noodles!! Enjoy it!!
You won’t face a limited choice here! And you choose what you like!
Self-services from 7:30-10:30hrs : Not just a Bread or Toast! you'll have more selections. We're sure you have a good breakfast to start your day. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
3, Kontinent Asia
1, Land Thailand
9, Verdensplan lille hostel
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>