Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of group bookings, the cancellation will be accepted only if it took place 15 days before the check in, only the cancellation policies will be applied as per HOSTELWORLD regulation
As for the NON SHOW by groups, Residencia de la Marina WILL BE CHARGED WITH THE ENTIRE AMOUNT OF THE RESERVATION
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Residencia de la Marina hotel is located in the center of the small village of Boca Chica, a fishing village overlooking the Pacific Ocean and a gateway to the wonderful Gulf of Chiriqui, Panama. All the main services offered by the village of Boca Chica are within 50 meters from our property.
At Residencia de la Marina hotel the rooms are very simple but equipped with all the main services and comforts. There are 2 types of rooms: Basic (fan, private bathroom, shower and WiFi) and Comfort (air conditioning, private bathroom, shower and WiFi).
Residencia de la Marina Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash (US dollars), credit cards (Master Card, Visa).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception 08:00 - 22:00.
Pet friendly only upon request in advance; some restrictions might apply.
Child friendly. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>