Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Guests benefit from several discounts at The Lanes, the on-site bowling alley and night club venue, with a special selection of beers, cocktails, a karaoke facilities, pool tables and the famous Ray's Pizza, made with daily fresh dough, buffalo mozzarella and imported Italian ingredients.
A nice and healthy breakfast which includes locally roasted fresh coffee, tea, milk, jam, orange juice, toast, cereals and fresh fruit is included with each reservation.
The use of a washing machine and dryer is available for an additional charge, the use of ironing facilities and hairdryer is free.
The on-site complex has club nights with many important bands and djs so please be aware that there will be noise disruption on Friday and Saturday nights in particular until about 03:00.
St.Nicholas Market and The Galleries shopping centre are less than 5 minutes’ walk away and offers a wide range of stores and delightful places to eat.
Banksy district, Bristol Aquarium, the O2 Academy and Bristol Museum are all within a 15-minute walk.
Please note that parking in the city centre can be very expensive and we can't offer any free parking.
There are no lockers in the room, however, we have luggage storage facilities on our 24 hours reception and safe room for valuable items.
Please note that after booking you will receive our email address.
You’ll need to send the security code (CVV/CVC) of the card you used when booking (this is the last 3 digits of the number on the signature strip at the back of your card) in order to fully secure your booking.
Failure to do so may result in you losing your reservation.
Check-in from 15:00.
Check-out strictly before 12:00.
A valid passport, national identity card (or a UK drivers' license) is required from each guest upon arrival.
We DO NOT accept under 18.
Individual Bookings (1 to 6 people):
We require a £10 key deposit per person on arrival. This can be paid with cash or credit card and will be refunded the same way as it was paid if upon check-out the key/s are returned and no fines have been charged.
Unfortunately we do not accept group bookings or bookings over 6 people.
A separate Security Deposit is required for bookings of 5 and 6 pople.
This needs to be made as a lump-sum payment and is payable on arrival:
£150 for bookings of 5-6 people
This can be paid with cash or credit card and will be refunded the same way as it was paid if upon check-out the key/s are returned and no fines (see Fines) have been charged.
Unless you book a 6 bed private dorm, 5-6 people bookings will be split in two separate rooms for security reasons. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>