Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The Roof Top is a relaxing spot after a long day of exploring the city.
- Do not accommodate group booking of more than 2 rooms/ 4 persons. We would reject/ auto-cancel the 'entire' group booking if reservation of above 4 persons is made individually (to make a larger group) or under one person's name without any compensation whatsoever.
- This is a Malaysian home and we do not wear any footwear in the house - even if it is for indoors or 'clean'. Please do not make a reservation if there is a need to wear footwear in the house (Shower room slippers are provided)
- Not recommended for guests not used to hostels.
- Do not accommodate children below 6 years
- Check-in time : 2.00pm; check-out time :11.00pm. Guest house opens at 9 am onwards for early arrivals to leave their bags.
- Rooms held till 6.00pm unless otherwise advised. After 6 pm, rooms held for 1 hour after advised arrival time until closing at 10 pm.
- Showers and toilet are not combined in the same room. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
1, Land Malaysia
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>