Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Roots Hostel is the place that shares either comfy and social moments with all travelers from various countries.
We are located in the center of Osaka city, which enables guests to see around the whole city with easy access by metro or other else!
Honmachi area where we stand is with quiet neighborhoods, and well-connected to main attractive spots such as Dotonbori (1 stop), Namba(2 stops), Osaka castle (3 stops), Kaiyu-kan aquarium(5 stops), Osaka station (2 stops), Universal Studios Japan (7 stops with transit) and other tourists' spots.
Convenience stores, drug stores, supermarkets, and many other spots around us also offer you non-stressful stays!
1 : Mix dorm
2 : Female only dorm
3 : Private dorm (1-4 guests)
4 : Private double room (1-2 guests)
5 : Family room (2×Double bed, 1-2 guests)
Shower room & Washstands (24h available)
24H entrance with passcodes
IZAKAYA style dining on 1F
Elevator access to all floors
Luggage storage before check-in (after check-out)
7 mins walk from Honmachi station (Osaka metro Midosuji / Red line) 22nd exit
5 mins walk from Honmachi station (Osaka Metro Yotsubashi / Blue line) 23rd exit.
Bus or train to Namba station or Osaka station.
Take Osaka Metro Yotsubashi Line (Blue line) to Honmachi station.
We hope to see you here with your exciting vibes to see around Osaka city! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>