Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Stay at the SILO hostel. in the split 4-bed dorms in the original silos or enjoy more privacy in our doubles in the attic. You will be recharged in the unique atmosphere of SILO soulfood., where you can enjoy your breakfast all day, dine in the evening or relax after a long day at work.
All guests at the SILO hostel. receive free high-speed WLAN and the BaselCard to explore the city. Extend your stay with our 'Customize Your Stay'. Book your room and then choose from our options what you really need for your perfect stay.
SILO soulfood. hostel. meetings. #makeityours
SILO soulfood hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception opening hours: 7am to 10pm.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival to secure your booking.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4 CHF per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Pets are allowed(additional charges may apply)
Parking not available. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Linned ikke inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>