Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are located centrally in the city of Yogyakarta or “Jogja,” considered the cultural center of Java. Down a small alley, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, SAE SAE is just a short walk from the Sultan’s Palace and the Prawirotaman tourist area where you can find lots of local warungs/food stalls and restaurants with international fare.
We are a smaller hostel, priding ourselves on the warm, family-like atmosphere that helps guests to feel instantly at home. We offer four double rooms with fans and two-spacious dormitories with air-con. Our bathrooms are shared, with hot showers and an endless supply of toilet paper! We also have a fully-equipped common kitchen where guests are free to cook their own meals. In addition, free coffee, tea, and drinking water are always available. While SAE SAE is fully equipped to ensure guests a comfortable place to rest, it is more than just a place to sleep.
We here at SAE SAE are always ready and willing to share our inside tips and knowledge about what to see, do and eat in Yogyakarta and its surroundings. Our primary goal is to ensure that our guests will have a memorable and pleasant stay. We have a spacious common area in the middle of our green garden, where guests come together to unwind and share stories after being out and about all day. Our garden is a space where strangers become friends and the world becomes a little smaller as our network continues to expand with each guest that stops by. Looking fellow travelers in the eye like they are future friends; that’s what we are all about!
We hope to see you at soon at SAE SAE so that we can share all that Jogja has to offer – delicious cheap food, tons of culture and art, and a community of individuals who truly embody the spirit of Yogya – kindness, humility, and pride in an amazing cultural heritage.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in at 2 pm.
2. Check out at 11 am.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 18 years old.
6. Reception Hours: from 7.30 am to 11 pm.
- Between 11 pm and 8 am, there is a night guard who can assist with check-in and arranging taxi.
7. Non-smoking rooms
8. Common kitchen
9. No pets allowed
10. Don't flush toilet paper.
11. Respect others.
12. Relax and enjoy. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>