Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings are not refundable. No modifications / Amendments allowed, except for adding guests.
Additional Terms and Conditions
-A 5€ Room Key deposit is required on arrival (cash) for each room Key.
-On arrival every guests has to pay a 10€ noise/damage/complains deposit
(The entire amount will be considered as ONE DEPOSIT and will be returned to the guests if everyone respects the house rules, to keep quite and no noise in the rooms and corridors, if nothing has been damaged and if no other Guest that is not part of the group has officially complained about the behaviour / noise caused by the group)
-No Alcohol from outside is allowed on the premises.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
For us, Hostelling means appreciating the experience of Hostelling, the social aspect, the information, the different views, the 'being part of a family' away from your own. The highlight of a hostel, is the common area, where people from all over the world meet, talk, socialize, play billiard, chess etc. Offering a huge indoor and outdoor area, and considering the size of our hostel and the large number of guests we can host, you will find a very social atmosphere, perfect for single travelers or friends but also for couples.
Our in-house Cafè/Restaurant is your best value and most tasty but healthy option for your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Chill out cafè where you can enjoy your snacks and drinks, and a perfect social place to spend the evenings, surrounded by people that share your passions: travelling the world and making new friends.
Why staying with us?
Biggest & coolest hostel in Pisa
24 hours Reception and Bar
Free informations 24 hours a day by our friendly multilingual staff
Top Value Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner available
8€ Lunch Buffet (including a drink)
8€ Dinner Buffet (including a drink)
Drinks & snacks available to purchase all day long
All ensuite rooms
Air-Con in all rooms and common areas
Power sockets on each bed
Lockers in all dorms (padlock not provided, bring your own or buy one at reception for €2)
Cashless property- we accept credit/debit/maestro cards
Spacious common area
Free use of guest computer
Free printing for your boarding pass or tickets
Free quality personalized city map with all sights and informations marked
Free Luggage storage before and after check-out
Free secure bicycle parking
Free Hairdryer and Straightener (on request)
Open-air backyard with huge screen and large sitting area
Towel hire (by payment)
Private parking (by payment)
On street parking (by payment)
Free musical instruments; Guitar
Free Pool, table football, ping pong and board games
PLEASE NOTE: 1€ City tax per person per night is to be paid by card upon check-in
PLEASE NOTE: All guests are required to vacate their rooms between 12pm- 3pm so they can be cleaned. Guests are welcome to wait in our comfortable bar area during this time. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Flexible NRR
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>