Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We have 40 rooms all built in the typical Bedouin bamboo shape in very good condition, we have a restaurant, a cafeteria, we also have a hot water springs source, we also arrange Bedouin parties, local tours to Black desert, to White desert and Crystal Mountain, camel and walking tours.
Sahara Camp built by natural materials and it is very close to the magical hot and cold springs.
Sahara Camp is famous by that is the best place in Baharya for enjoying by the sun rise and sun set, as well you can enjoy there by magical view at night for the stars and moon.
Our camp is located very close to a city called Bawiti and the English Mountains.
The camp is situated 3 km from the main station.
The owner name is Badry, the one who is famous for the Big Badry Green Eyes in the French guide books.
His full name is Badry Mohamed Abdel-wehab.
The idea of arranging safari tours wasnt just a work for him but it was inherited job from his father the first person who started to arrange this kind of tours by camel , his father was taking him to this tours and since this time he loved the desert and he became expert in arranging all kind of safari by camel or by jeep cars but in his heart he prefer the camels tours because its the first type of this kind of tours before using the jeep cars like nowadays.
From Cairo from Tuorgman bus station take Our Egypt bus company or from Giza city from El Munib bus station take a van or if you prefer you can contact us in order to arrange an airport pick-up direct to our camp.
We provide free transportation between the Bawiti bus station and the camp. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>