Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
SAHIL Hostel & Hotel is the hottest and currently largest Hostel in Baku, offering both private and dormitory rooms of the highest class. We are #1 rated Hostel according to TripAdvisor ( Certificate of Excellence for 2019 ) in Baku and our renowned staff is ready to make your stay in Baku unforgettable!
Located in the heart of Baku, SAHIL Hostel & Hotel is only 100m away from Baku Boulevard and 150m from the nearest subway station ( SAHIL station ). All the major attractions like famous Nizami Street, the amazing Old City and most museums are within 5-10 minute walking distance from our Hostel.
Our dormitory rooms feature wooden beds with private curtains, individual lockers, sockets and light on each bed, while our beautifully decorated private rooms are equipped with great furniture, private bathrooms and stunning bed linen.
Common area features a bar with excellent choice of wine, beers and amazing coffee. Laundry, common kitchen, free WIFI across the property, Free Playstation 4, and many other great extras and features are waiting for our guests.
We have already hosted guests from over 90 countries across the World and our common area is a great place to meet new people and make great friends.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Public parking is available for FREE to all of our guests. Airport and Railway Station pickups are available upon request. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis byrundtur
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
1, Land Azerbaijan
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>