Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy is extended to one week.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We have changed our policies on check-in & check-out, Contactless payments, Sanitizer Stations on all levels, and rigorous cleaning schedules to make the environment as safe as possible for our guests. Our Kitchen and Lounge areas as shared spaces are closed for guests for now , as per government guidelines. Rooms are available on an individual bed basis, but with no sharing, as per government advice. These conditions will be updated as soon as new guidance has been issued.
We hope to see you all very soon
Seadragon Backpackers is a small hostel with just six rooms. Set in a Regency building with tons of character and quirky corners we pride ourselves on offering a clean, well run hostel for those who visit our wonderful, vibrant city.
Our six rooms consist of 1 double room, 3 four bed mixed dorms, 1 Dedicated Female Only Dormof Four Beds and 1 mixed twin room. We have new wooden bunk beds (no squeaky metal here!) and they all have incredibly comfortable memory foam mattresses and great pillows.
Our basement kitchen was voted by Lonely Planet as ‘Best Hostel Kitchen’ and is open all day and night. We have a huge fridge freezer, space to sit, eat and socialise with other guests, pots, pans and everything you need to cook – just as if you were at home and everything is kept clean at all times.
Our cozy lounge is also open all day and night and there you will find television, games, book swap and comfy sofas.
We provide linen and will make up the bed ready for your arrival, free towels on request, free WIFI throughout the building. We also include breakfast of eggs, cereals, breads, jams and tea and coffee. Tea and coffee is available all day, breakfast from 07:30 to 10.30.
Our checkout time is 10:00 and check in time is from 4pm to 7pm
We are a ten minute walk from the city centre and just 30 seconds from the seafront. Right around the corner from us you will find 24 hour supermarkets and convenience stores as well as late night food places and plenty of awesome pubs. Brighton train and bus stations are also nearby.
Other hostels in Brighton and Hove may be a few pounds cheaper but with us we promise our guests that there are no hidden costs and our priority is you! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>