Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Travelers and locals mingle in the trendy bars, restaurants, clubs and green spaces of this district. Here, you’ll feel right at home among the parks and plazas of Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires is a city that truly never sleeps. If you can tear yourself away from the nightlife, try a tango class or visit the atelier of a local designer. Catch a football game, wander to the Casa Rosada, and pay a visit to the grave of Evita at Cementerio de la Recoleta.
Selina Palermo offers a range of accommodation options, depending on your needs and budget. You can choose the classic Selina option and stay in one of our dorms, ranging in different sizes and having a shared bathroom. Or you can select Standard or even a bit more luxurious private rooms, some with shared and some with private bathrooms.
Selina Palermo Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: Cancellations or modifications must be made by 3:00 pm at least 1 day prior to arrival. Cancellations made after the given period and no-shows will incur a one-night cancellation fee, plus tax. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes included. Taxes are not included for locals/Argentinian citizens/residents, they need to pay 21% tax. It's charged on the day of arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be canceled.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply.
Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations.
Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories.
Pets: Selina is pet-friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms¨as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of USD 10 per pet per night.
Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
Luggage: Luggage storage is available at reception free of charge for 24 hours. Thereafter, there will be a $5 charge per day, subject to availability. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>