Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Stay in our private, standard, or deluxe rooms. Shared dormitories and family rooms are also available.
Santa Teresa is a remote beach town in Costa Rica that seems to have a little something more, a secret power if you like. Its an energy that can’t be explained but can definitely be felt by all. The long white sand beaches, the endless barrels, the music, the parties, the mind bending culinary experience and the beautiful people that walk the streets will bring you to Santa Teresa, but its that magnetizing energy that makes you never want to leave. Here you can paddleboard, snorkel, or check out some amazing marine fauna. Take an adventure on horseback or ATV and discover Montezuma’s waterfalls, or put on your boots and explore Cabo Blanco, the oldest nature reserve in Costa Rica. After the sun goes down, you can get down at the local dancehall, or stay up all night long dancing to the beats of international DJs.
Standard Rooms: If you want a nice rest and some peace, our standard rooms are the perfect option. Rooms have a full sized bed with private bathroom. You’ll get the full Selina treatment while having your own place to retire to in the evenings.
Private Rooms with Shared Bathroom: f you want you're own space and watch your pocket, these rooms are the perfect option. Enjoy a comfortable full sized bed with a shared bathroom. You’ll get the full Selina treatment while having your own place to retire to in the evenings.
Quadruple Room: If you want a nice rest and some peace and quiet with your friends or family, our Family Rooms are the perfect option. This is the best way to immerse yourself in the Selina way of life. Enjoy two double sized beds, private bathroom, a cozy living room and a small fridge. This is the best way to immerse yourself in the Selina way of life.
Selina Santa Teresa South Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: Cancellations/Modifications are free of charge prior to 2 days before your check in date. After that we will charge to your credit card the total of the first night plus tax. 100% of the first night will be charge to your credit card in case of No-Show. This action is not fraudulent.
Check-In is at 3pm. if you arrive earlier you'll be more than welcome to chill in the common spaces, use all of our facilities or just store your luggage with us and go exploring town while you wait for your room to be ready.
Check out is at 11am max, but we will keep your bags for free all day long if you need.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Reception has limited hours (8:00 am to 8:00 pm).
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Smoking is not allowed inside bedrooms. In case you omit this rule $300 fine will be applied for smoking.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in shared dorms
Up to 1 children under the age of 5 can stay free in same private room as parents or legal guardian.
We are pet friendly!
Your pet is more than welcome as long as you stay in a private room or in a whole dorm reserved for yourself.
We will charge $10 per night/per pet at check in. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>