Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Siete Cuatro Guest House has a magnificent and wonderful location, near to some of the best tourist landmarks and renowned attractions of the city, such as Palacio Cantón, Museo de los Ferrocarriles and Parque de la Paz, amongst other interesting places and spots of our city.
We have several types of accommodation options, both shared and private options, all of them fully equipped to bring the very best of our services, amenities and elements to our guests and travelers. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travelers will be able to exchange past experiences and future plans.
Siete Cuatro Guest House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 Days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The reception service is open from 09.00 to 20.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
- Smoking: Smoking is forbidden inside the rooms, the penalty of $2,000.00 MXN will be charged to anyone who does not comply with the regulations.
- Visits: Visitors are not allowed after 11:00 pm, visits of guests in shared dormitories are only allowed to be in the common areas otherwise the penalty of $2,000.00 MXN will be charged.
- Noise: The noise level should be kept to a minimum after 11:00 pm.
- Pets: Pets are allowed under prior request, pets are only allowed in private rooms and will have a fee of $150.00 MXN per pet, per night.
- Maximum capacity: Double Room 2 pax. Triple Room 3 pax. Quadruple Room 4 pax. Dormitories 1 pax x bed. If the capacity per room is not respected, the penalty of $2,000.00 MXN will be charged. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>