Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 weeks prior to arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Shared and private bathroom mixed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Having 57 rooms and 100 beds, our hotel furnishes its customers with 24 hours room service, parking lot and airport services.
Depending on our 96 years old business tradition, we with our genial and trusty staff will be very happy to entertain you in a warm hospitable manner having home atmosphere full with peace amity.
Check in 13.oop.m
Check out 12 p.m
Payment by cash or credit card on arrival day
Please inform about your arrival time in advance.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: OUR RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Your health, welfare and safety are paramount when you stay at Sipahi Hotel.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guest needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe.
Rules and Regulations
Covid-19 test will be requested from our guests,
During the check in of our guests, their body temperatures will be measured by our front desk staff,
It is obligatory for our guests to disinfect their hands using the disinfectant dispensers located at the entrance of the hotel and use a mask inside the hotel,
We ask all guests and staff to avoid direct contact and keep a safe distance. A minimum distance at the reception and other hotel areas should always be maintained,
Our group customers cannot stay together in each other’s rooms,
A special breakfast menu instead of open menu, which will be prepared in hygienic conditions, will be served to our guests by our staff.
Our commitment to hygiene and safety:
We inform guests about hygiene regulations at check-in.
We regularly train our employees in hygiene measures.
The spaces between seats and tables have been enlarged to ensure a minimum distance.
All rooms and public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to tested hygiene regulations: The techniques for cleaning the guest rooms after each stay have been further intensified. A special attention is paid to areas with high points of contact, such as door handles, locks and bolts, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, TV remote controls and handles of bathroom fittings.
Disinfectant dispensers containing disinfectants suitable for viruses are available in all public areas such as the lobby, entrances and public toilets.
Our tables are cleaned with disinfectant as soon as the table is no longer occupied and before a new guest uses the table.
Hygiene measures in public areas such as the reception, furniture and service items in the breakfast room were also increased.
Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to stay in the room and call a doctor via the reception desk.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our associates. This includes:
Our employees regularly wash their hands thoroughly and use hand disinfectants.
We wipe and disinfect all workplaces regularly.
If employees or an immediate family member does not feel well, the order is to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.
Should you have any questions about business trips, conferences or group trips, please contact us.
We are more than happy to help you 7/24.
Thank you for sharing healthy and happy Istanbul trip with us. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>