Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Hostelworld sigerOversat af
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Here you can enjoy the relaxed, cosy atmosphere or just saunter around in the famous area of Sofo with its culturally diverse shops and cafe's.
Our hostel is located in the centre of Sofo, known for being Stockholm's cultural midpoint, with its restaurants, gallerias, music events, bars and odd boutiques. From here it's a short walking distance to (among others) the Old City, The Globe, the royal castle and shopping.
We offer our guests free Wi-Fi), laundry 100SEK, some games, newspapers and magazines.
We offer cosy rooms with new and modern beds. You can choose to stay in a larger dorm with twelve beds for a cheap price or you can choose to stay in a smaller, more private room. Rooms are of a nice and cosy standard, where we try to create an individual character, interactive for our hostel.
We have separate showers with WC for men and women, lots of WCs in the corridor space and a handicap WC with shower.
We try to keep a high cleanliness standard and want to make sure that our guests sleeps in new and fresh sheets.
You can rent sheets for 50SEK includes towels.
In our library you can find books in different languages; here you can also lend a book or switch your old book to a new.
Laundry facilities: 1 washing machine + 1 tumble dryer + 1 washing powder = 100SEK
You are all warmly welcomed! :-)
For same day bookings, please book earlier than 6 pm. Later bookings will not be guaranteed.
The reception is open 8am to 8pm every day.
LATE ARRIVAL is possible, but if you arrive later than 8pm, you need to contact the property.
Please note, when arriving late, payment must be done for the first night in advance by using PayPal - contact us by e-mail or phone.
If you arrive earlier than 3pm you can leave your bags in our luggage room(Luggage room open between 8am to 7pm no storage over night).
All cancellations must be done at latest 6pm 2 days before arrival. In case of late cancellation or failure to check in, the amount of the first night is charged and any remaining nights cancelled.
Payment upon arrival/check in.
You must use clean bed sheets – you are welcome to bring your own, or rent from us (50 SEK)includes one towel.
No sleeping bags allowed.
All areas of the hostel – including the rooms – are smoking free.
All private rooms are without windows.
Skanstulls Hostel is open 365 days a year from 8am – 8pm, no hostel membership is needed. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Linned ikke inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Skanstulls Hostel siger
Vores hostel er afslappet, venlig, godt set-up og rent. Du kan sove stram i den høje kvalitet senge. Du kan også gøre dit vasketøj efter en lang rejse, uploade dine Facebook-billeder med vores gratis Wi-Fi og computere, kok fri pasta, te og kaffe eller bare få en snak med vores personale i tilfælde af kedsomhed. :) For sjov vores gæster normalt chat væk, mens nom-nomming på fri pasta i køkkenet, eller låne et spil eller lytte til musik. Vi har faktisk et væld af ekstramateriale disponible du kan købe din cykel kort her, og vi har et lille bibliotek, hvor du kan låne eller bytte en bog (på mange sprog) eller låne rejsehåndbøger og spil. Vi passer godt på dig! Ann-Sofie & Stefan, Ledere
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>