Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are very close to the best surfing spots on the island. Depending on the season, you can even surf just in front of the hostel.
We now have 3 dorm rooms and two private rooms. Each dorm room is unique and has very unusual bed placement so every person can choose what fits their best comfort. Each bed has a lamp, fan, and electrical outlets to charge your electronics. Each room has its own bathroom with hot water shower. Each of our private rooms have 2 beds and can sleep up to 4 people. Our newest room is ocean front with air conditioning!
Skully's House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast is not included, but the on-site restaurant serves from 7 am, 6 days a week (closed on Mondays) with prices starting at just $5.
The reception is open from 09:00 to 19:00
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Sunday is Family FunDay and our pool is a popular attraction for local families.
We do have animals that are free to run around the property:
Bruja - our rescue cat and her 2 little bar kitties - Bailey and Kahlua
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>