Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
YOU DON´T NEED A TAXI to get to us!
Mae Haad is Koh Taos´lively port and transportation hub, where all Ferries and Dive Boats arrive and depart, the small and oldest village on the Island is busy by Day and has lots of Cafes, Restaurants, (Sports-)Bars, Supermarkets, Dive Schools, all of them within walking Distance.
By Night it is getting more quiet and the main Night Life is happening on Sairee Beach which is only a nice and short walk of 15 minutes along the coastline away, so you can easily enjoy the nightlife and by the same time have a good sleep away from bustling Party Spot when you had “enough”.
Sleep Inn Hostel was newly build in 2015 and has 34 clean & comfortable Beds on two separate floors/Dorms. Our mixed Dorms are both air-conditioned, have fans and a shared bathroom en-suite, each with hot & cold showers and six Toilets.
Every bed has lightproof curtains for privacy, a locker for personal belongings, a reading light & two power points for charging Phones, Laptops, etc.
There are common/smoking Areas on both Floors on the 1st Floor we have a Terrace with comfy massive wooden benches and tables and on the second floor you have a Balcony with a nice sea & city view and an another inside Area to catch up with other travellers.
Complimentary free Water, Tea & Coffee during Reception opening hours for our Dorm Guests.
Our three spacious superior private double rooms are located on the 3rd Floor and are overlooking Mae Haad and from the balcony-like walk-way you have a astonishing Sunset View. The Rooms all have air-con, a comfy king size bed, a sitting Lounge, a private bathroom with hot shower, a 32'' flat screen, satellite TV, a fridge, coffee and tea making facilities and a laptop-sized safe.
If you need advice about the Island feel free to ask! We are happy to help you with Tips for Dinning, Nightlife, Places to see, Dive Schools, Beaches or trustworthy Bike Rentals (yes there are a some!) which we can recommend .
We also have cooperation with some Dive Schools on the Island so if you are looking for a Course we can arrange that for you as well.
Two separate free Wi-Fi networks (one in each Floor) provide a good coverage in the whole building. 24/7 CCTV Security Cameras, are installed for your safety, in all public Areas.
The Reception is open from 8.30 am to 8 pm. If you book Sleep Inn Hostel it would be helpful to give us an estimated arrival time so we can make sure you can check in asap.
When you check in please pay the the balance due for all the nights you booked, and the balance due is non-refundable.
LATE CHECK IN (until 8 p.m.) :
All bookings and reservation are void and cancelled after 6 p.m., if your arrival time is before 6 p.m. . If you plan to arrive with the late ferries, or missed your transport so you will be late, please contact/email us in advance so we can make sure your reservation are not cancelled and the reception will be open (until 8 p.m. ,when the last ferry arrives).
EARLY CHECK OUT (before 8 a.m.) :
If you need to check out earlier, please let us know the day before. So we can arrange that ! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>