Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
- We are a small hostel with 1 Budget Room (9.5m2 / Fan and Shared Bathroom) and 2 Basic Rooms (11.5m2 / Fan and Shared Bathroom), 1 Standard Room (13m2 / AC and Shared Bathroom), 1 Confort Room (8,2m2 / AC and Private Bathroom) and 1 Deluxe Room (15.5m2 / AC and Private Bathroom), and Mixed Dormitory Rooms with AC (24m2/AC Shared Bathroom).
- As we are still working on the breakfast during pandemic , we have not served any breakfast yet at the moment. But no worries! We have recommendations nearby, restaurants with vegan and vegetarian options as well as both western and local delish.
- All of our rooms include Towels, Linen, Good Wifi, Free Tea and Coffee, a sharing kitchen for the one who likes to cook and many common areas.
- Our reception hours are from 7 am up to 11pm. However, you can check-in or check-out at any time you wish as we have a self-check-in/out procedure ;)
- We do have recommendations for Ijen Tour for you. Just let us know.
- All of our front officers speak fluent English and some of us speak French (Jessica) and Spanish (Febi) and will be happy to help you plan your trip.
Remember, we are a simple Hostel in term of facilities but we do care about our guests and will always do our best to make your experience in our house the best.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us ;)
Hope to see you soon in our home. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>