Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Snow Lion Home Stay is an extension of these qualities, where guests are welcomed and treated like personal guests of the family. You will feel like you are visiting the home of an old friend, and indeed that is what we hope to achieve, to feel that you are in a home away from home.
Snow Lion Home Stay is situated very close to the Chowrasta, which is the heart of Darjeeling with an easy gradient. It is in easy proximity to several restaurants and the Taxi stand. Just opposite are the local Tibetan Community Hall and the office of the Tibetan Refugee Centre.
Snow Lion provides spectacular views of the beautiful Kanchenzonga mountain ranges, and of the Darjeeling town.
There are currently seven guest rooms, which are fully furnished, with TV and telephone connectivity. The rooms also reflect Tibetan culture and provide stunning views of the town and the mountain ranges
We have upgraded the rooms and also started providing complimentary bed tea & breakfast.en suite (attached) bathroom with showers, hot & cold running water (24hrs), W.C, in-house telephone and cable T.V.
Wireless internet is available.Room Heaters & hot water bags are also provided free of cost in the winter months. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Roomservice (begrænsede timer)
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>