Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Snuffel is a socially engaged touristic project. Thanks to its diverse offer, it lowers travel barriers for young wanderers. Special attention goes out to domestic social tourism: youth tourism, school excursions, socio-cultural associations.
Facilities include a fully equipped guest kitchen, hot showers, open minded vibes, no curfew or lockout, bicycle store, laundry, a grocery shop next door and a patio/terrace to relax on. Our helpful and informative staff are able to provide you with any information you may need during your stay.
Our hostel is centrally located in the old part of Bruges, 500 meters from the Market Square, the Belfry of Bruges and the Basilica of the Holy Blood.
Snuffel Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24hours before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00. Please contact us if you are delayed!
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.12 EUR per person per night.
Reception is open form 07:00 to 23:00. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
1, Mest populære Bruges
7, Verdensdækkende mellemstort hostel
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>