Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guests arriving outside of reception hours (9am - 6pm) are requested to contact the hotel with their expected time of arrival, so that the appropriate arrangements can be made
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The rooms are all very spacious and include a fridge, kettle and basic kitchen equipment, sufficient to make a light meal. All rooms have safety deposit boxes (optional and payable locally) and air conditioning (included in the room cost for August. Optional and payable locally all other periods). Cots are available on request at no extra charge.
There are rooms for two and three people plus one bedroom apartments which will sleep 4 adults comfortably.
The complex also includes a supermarket and bar. The supermarket is open from early morning until late and provides all your holiday essentials at competitive prices. It also provides a money exchange service.
The pool side snackbar also provides an excellent range of food severed from 8.30am to 5.30pm - from tasty breakfasts to homemade beef burgers and fresh salads. Therefore whenever you fancy a quick bite or even a full meal, excellent food is always available.
Whatever your requirement Sofias will endeavour to provide it. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>