Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We offer you rooms for 1 or 2 or 3 persons and a family room for 4 and 5. All the rooms have a shared bathroom; one double room has a private bathroom inside. Please note this: the 'standard double room shared bathroom' has two twins bed; if you prefer to have a queen size bed let us know it before your arrival please.
At your disposal upon your arrival :
-free wifi in your room and in all the common area
-maps of the city
-free charging reservations for museums and restaurants
- all keys to your room so that you may have free and easy access to the building and come and go as you please, also during the night.
You can also park your car easily on the street in front of the building, on the blue lines which cost 1,60E per hours from 8a.m. til 8p.m. during the night and on the holidays they are free), and the bus stop is near the hotel.
Check-in 9 am./1 pm.; 3,30pm/6pm. On saturday and sunday and all the month of august the check in time is from 9 a.m. till 2 pm.
Very important: if you are not able to arrive during these hours please get in touch with us so we can fix an appointment for your check in.
Canx policy 3 days
All the guests have to pay the city tax; in our B&B it is 3E er person per night and it is not included in the room rate.
Please note: from January 1st 2018 the city tax will be 3E per person per night for a maximum 7 nights. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>