Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All bookings are non-refundable. Cancellations and No Shows will be charged with 90% of the total amount. Reductions not exceeding 10% of the total number of guests can be made free of charge until one week before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Halfboard and fullboard is available. Please contact hotel for further information.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The Steps Hotel is situated in a quiet, yet central area. Its a convenient location in the district of Berlin Mitte - Wedding and is the perfect starting point for Berlin visitors to explore the city.
Within only 10 minutes travelling time, you are able to reach the Kurfürstendamm, Unter den Linden or Prenzlauer Berg. You can get to Checkpoint Charlie and Kreuzberg on a direct line by metro, without having to change.
Our family run business stands for hospitality, quality homemade cuisine and affordable prices.
With our 96 beds, the hotel suits youth groups, school trips, families as well as individuals.
Not cheap but affordable with a personalised service!
Overview of our services:
quiet and central location in Berlin
very good connection to public transport
Bar and restaurant / bistro
single, double and multiple bedrooms
lofts and apartments (also with kitchen)
a total of 96 beds
basic and functionally equipped rooms
suitable for groups, school trips, families, individual travellers and weekend travellers
not cheap but affordable
Personalised service instead of anonymity
free wifi in all our rooms Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>