Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We have the best views of the Cabo de Palos Lighthouse and are at just 200 metres from the port, restaurants, shops and the main dive centers in the area. SUB-UP Hostel is located in an area of 1868 m², where the two main buildings are situated, and an outdoor area with gardens of 1000 m² that links both buildings.
Hostel SUB is an innovative accommodation concept thought for those who like to share their room in rooms of 4 or 6 guests without giving up the space or comfort of other types of accommodation. In their different spaces, including a fully-equipped kitchen and a tv room with a Smart TV 65'. Host UP offers a more private accommodation for those that need a double or a family room. They all are fully-equipped.
- Respect for traditional architecture, valuing the constructive harmony of the town, for this, even having carried out a comprehensive reform of the buildings, we have respected the facades, recovered the interior patios.
- Cardboard ceiling and OSB panels in Hostel: recycling and alternative materials, more respectful with the environment.
- Glass cups in Hostel and not disposable plastic.
- The reception staff receives as part of the training to carry out their work and as an incentive, the diving and / or apnea course, since the Marine Reserve is one of the main tourist assets in the area. With this we intend to instill respect for the sea and protectionist awareness in the personnel who work at SubUp, in addition to highlighting the uniqueness of the town where they carry out their professional activity.
- We leave bicycles, kayaks and SUP boards free of charge for all our clients, because we firmly believe in the premise: 'people protect what they love' and what better way to love it than to provide them with a playful experience?
- Beach cleaning: during the summer by the City Council they are carried out periodically but once the summer season is over, the sea continues to return everything that we have thrown into it, that is when we take the opportunity to collect waste from the beach.
Sub Up Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit (Visa, Euro/Mastercard) and debit cards
Breakfast not available (Free-use kitchen)
Reception depends on the season
Pet are not allowed Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>