Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Your credit card will be charged for the first night's stay when cancelled within 48 hours of arrival or in case or no show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We ask all guests to provide their IDs(ie.e Passports, Drivers License or HANZ 18+), upon check in.
Key deposits of NZ$20 in cash are required per key.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any minors are required to be accompanied by adult.
Minors are not allowed to stay in a dorm room by themselves.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
RECEPTION HOURS: 07:00 AM-22:30 PM!
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), our property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travellers, during dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be cancelled on arrival.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result INCLUDING LIMITED RECEPTION HOURS (07:00 AM-22:30 PM).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Surf 'N' Snow Backpackers in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
We are set in refurbished historic building just across from Sky Tower, Surf 'N' Snow Hostel offers budget accommodation in Auckland CBD (Central Business District). It features a 24-hour reception (due to COVID-19 our operations time 07:00 AM-22:30 PM) and a common lounge with cable TV and a pool table. Guests enjoy free WiFi in the reception area.
All rooms are fitted with comfortable beds and include bed linen, pillows and a duvet.
Surf 'N' Snow Backpackers offers a friendly environment, where guests can benefit from a semi-furnished shared kitchen. The hostel is situated in a central location, just moments away from shops, restaurants and bars. A travel desk is available to help further discover the area's attractions, such as the Harbour Bridge and Eden Park." Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>